MediPulse 2342se Suction Blast Cabinet
The ZERO MediPulse is a high-production, ergonomic suction blast cabinet designed specifically to enhance productivity and efficiency by offering a safe and comfortable work station for blast operators. Repetitive work is made easier by allowing workers to concentrate on achieving the desired surface treatment, working from a seated position at their option. Cabinet design minimizes floor space requirements.
MediPulse Suction Cabinet Features
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Ceiling-mounted, two-tube fluorescent light fixture with abrasive-resistant
- Lexan® cover for extraordinary visibility.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door is opened.
- Adjustable, heavy-duty chromed latches seal doors tight.
- Unique air logic system to maximize air flow to the blast gun.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors, with industrial-quality lift-off hinges.
- 14-gauge steel all-welded construction, with precisely formed bends, creates a rigid, long-lasting cabinet enclosure.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes in minutes.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun removes residual media from parts and cabinet interior.
- Cleaning parts
- Deburring machined parts
- Improving surface finish
- Removing heat scale
- Adjustable Gun Mount
- Adjustable Vortex Tube (for lightweight media)
- Alox Kit
- Curtains (black or high-visibility white)
- HEPA filter
- Manometer Kit
- 20" Dia. Turntable
- Two Gallon Tumble Basket
- Timed Door Release
- Magnetic screen
- Rubber work grate mat
- Pressure blast system
- Media catch trays on doors
- Automatic pulse kit
- Table/work tray with internal track
- Bolt-on arm rest
- Stainless steel construction
- Noise reduction package
- Other options per customer specifications