BNP 600 & 720 Suction Blast Cabinets
BNP 600 & 720 Mini Blast Rooms deliver efficient, affordable media blasting to clean, peen, deburr, or finish parts. For big jobs, the BNP 600 and BNP 720 offer the biggest work chambers available in manual blast cabinets - 60 by 58 by 50 inches tall and 72 by 72 by 60 inches tall, respectively. Available in suction and pressure models, ZERO's Mini Blast Rooms accept a wide array of Options Plus modifications. Add the basics, such as turntable and track with vertical door, or tailor the system to your application with oscillating arms, pass-through doors, multiple guns - even additional work stations. BNP-720 shown with 900 CFM reclaimer and reverse pulse collector.
BNP 600 & 720 Cabinets Feature:
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Ceiling-mounted, four-tube fluorescent light fixture with abrasive resistant wire-embedded glass cover cover for extraordinary visibility.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door is opened.
- Heavy-duty, cam-style latch seals doors tight through years of service.
- Unique Air Logic system (pilot actuated) to maximize air flow to the blast gun.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors, with industrialquality lift-off hinges.
- 12-gauge steel all-welded construction, with strength breaks to form a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
- Large 20" x 30" view window.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes inminutes.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashings, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials
- Clean release agents and material buildup from molds